Hi everyone,

I'm asking this for a friend who currently is studying to be a music teacher.
He is currently using Lime on Windows, with the LimeAlloud scripts for JAWS, to
write his music scores.
But he is searching for other solutions as well.
I recommended Pro Tools, but since I've not worked that much with MIDI editing
in PT, I couldn't tell him how that works.
So, is there anyone here that maybe know a bit more about this?
Is it, for example, possible to explore the musical piece, note for note, with
VO, and does VO then anounce the name of the note?

I guess there isn't any way to get braille music notation from PT?

If PT:s score editor isn't effective, he even wants to know if any of the other
common score programs are accessible?
Has Avid for example worked on accessibility for Sibelius?

Many thanks for your help and have a wonderful christmas!

Kind regards,
Niklas