OK, I will try to tell you how to get there, it may not work for you.
Once you see the pro sound effects library, go to the next heading
with vo-command-h.  Now after that you should see your subscription
and click on that.  You may have to interact with the heading or with
the subscription to click.  Now keep doing vo-command-h till it says
something about download links show and click on the show and it will
say hide and whatever you can download will be after that.

I hope this helps.

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 23:35:24 -0500,
Rory McDonald wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
> [2  <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
> i'm not sure where to find the demo session, it doesn't seem to be in my
> products section of my account or if it is, voiceover won't let me scroll
> down any farther than pro sound effects library. When I tried the download
> center it said
> my master account wasn't linked, do I need a different account for the
> download center or is that even the right place? I'm a bit confused.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 29, 2017, at 7:58 AM, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi Rory,
>  The Read Me for Flo Tools describes how the Flo Tools macros are triggered
> by Keyboard Maestro, a separate macro utility program. The full price is $39
> and you purchase that directly from Stairways Software. Flo Mouse and Flo Num
> Pad
>  are another set of free macros that you should download and install. While
> Flo Num Pad will emulate the numeric keypad in a pinch, there's no real
> substitute for a true full size keyboard. Don't cut that corner. If you're
> serious
>  about using Pro Tools, buy the keyboard and start reading the PDF manuals
> along with the ProToolsWithSpeech tutorials, if you bought them. There's a
> demo session download in your products area on the Avid web site.
>  HTH,
>  Slau
>
>  On Dec 28, 2017, at 10:10 PM, Rory McDonald <roryj...@rogers.com> wrote:
>
>  Hey, I have finally installed pro tools. However, I don’t seem to have the
> demo session anywhere to play around with. I am also kind of confused, on
> flotools.org it says it is free software, but on the readme on the GitHub page
>  it says you need to pay after a 30 day trial. Is this the case? If so, how
> much is it? I also saw something about a flo numpad that could create a
> virtual numpad using keys on the keyboard. Is this any good? I wonder if that
>  would save me having to get a full size apple keyboard.
>
>  --

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una