Yes. The EQ 3 7-band equalizer has a solo function that is accessible either
with a control surface or Flo Tools. With a control surface, move the frequency
knob or fader while holding down the Control and Shift modifiers. This also
works for the cue of the frequency.
With Flo Tools, use the default plug-in view to navigate to the desired
frequency band, perform a click and then use the up or down arrow while holding
down the Control and Shift modifiers. As long as you hold down the modifiers,
you'll only hear the frequency being soloed. When you let go of the modifiers,
you'll be in full bandwidth mode.
HTH,
Slau