Hello!
First of all, I want to tell you that I am using a Google translator
because I do not speak English. :)

 Greetings to all, my name is Luis Daniel, and I am currently an arranger
and music producer. I have a recording studio and work now with Windows,
use sonar8.5producer.
I am totally blind and I love production, mixing and mastering.My current
equipment is behringer x32 console, shure microphones and krk rokit8g3
monitors.
I come to you because now I want to change to protools, but I have a lot of
doubts and I do not want to buy the program and then disappoint myself!
Well, here we go.
1. Currently I just bought an I Mac of 2011, 14 gb in RAM, 256 solid disk
and Core i5 processor, Intel. I have high sierra installed. Is this Mac apt
to be able to work with protools? Do I have to update the RAM or the
processor? With protools I would record full bands, drum sessions, as well
as mix big projects.
2. Can the same be done in protools and in sonar? I mean working with midi
instruments like kontakt, superior drummer, and also mixing, mastering with
wabes, wabes I use them in sonar. The plug-ins of cla, gw centric, jjp, c1
comp, q10, vitamin, s1imager stereo. And many others!
3. For those who have used sonar and protools, do they notice any changes?
Is protools more accessible? Or is it the same
4. Can I use my x32 as a control surface? Voyce over can you tell me when I
move a physical fader?
5. What is the difference between using protools with flotools and without
flotools? Can I go to record to other studios using the Mac of those
studios?
Excuse so many doubts, is that the truth I am very restless! I am very
excited to switch to protools but I am also afraid to disappoint myself.
thanks for your answers!