Hi All,

When using FloTools to drag clips from the clip-list onto the timeline, is it possible to spot them to the selection cursor time, or do they always go to the beginning of the track?

I'm working on a project where I have to bring in lots of pre-recorded clips on different tracks at different times, and I'd so much like to nail this process, because it is still hit and miss for me.  So, if you have patience, please could you check my procedure below?

I find the clip I need in the clip-list with the VO cursor, press command-option-shift comma, then stop interacting, find the track where I want the clip to go, (not in the tracklist table but in the edit window), then press command-option-shift period.  Am I missing anything?  Sometimes it works, but sometimes it will say 'dragging failed'.  and it always goes to time zero.   Any pointers on exact details, especially spotting to the selection time, very much appreciated.

Best,

Peter