Well I will first clarify that I am not an expert on ProTools or logic. But
when I start a project I intend to finish it I also intend to have a fairly
simple work flow. The answer for me is Protools I have been a Windows user:
those days are over. I am a logic user but I detest the drilling down and
losing focus that goes on in logic. I am not doing the midi work that .
I  used to so for me Protools and a basic control surface is doing the job. I
would not need The control surface if I did not have to see clients or have
Fellow band members present.  as has  already been stated Flo Tools and the hot
keys are doing a great job the addition of Flo Tools has allowed us to also
access parameters with our control surface as well..

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154