Sweetwater is a great place from which to purchase Pro Tools. Pro Tools is very
accessible and you should download the pdf manuals from the My Products and
Subscriptions area of your Avid account on Avid.com <http://avid.com/> once
you've registered the software. Sweetwater's email after your purchase will
give some further instructions.
HTH,
Slau