Hello all.
I am noticing a strange thing, namely that the factory presets for non-Avid
plugins and instruments do not show up in Protools. For example, in Logic I
can see factory presets for Replica XT, Big Band Universal Drums from
Sonivox, etc, and can load them with no problem. However, opening the same
instruments in Protools does not let me choose any presets. The "next" and
"previous" buttons do not do anything as well.
Any thoughts as to what may be going on and if there is. a way to fix this
situation?

Thanks a lot.
Vic