Hi All,

AccessMTech.com is online. Please check it out.
http://accessmtech.com
Accessible Music Tech is a place where people can find various resources
and share their expertise.
Besides compiling good resources in one place, another goal of this site
is to archive resources in case of original source disappear.
I upload everything to Youtube, so they will last as long as Youtube
survives.
Now I have about 40 tutorials up for Logic, Pro Tools, Reaper, and
others. If you click each category, you'll see important links such as
scripts and discussion platforms at the top, and the related tutorials
below.
By the way, the categories, except Other, are simply listed in
alphabetical order, and the tutorials are listed in order of their
posted dates.
There are few tutorials in the Dropbox that I have not uploaded yet.
They will be there shortly.
I just spend entire this weekend rushing through everything, so there
might be some broken links or incorrect information. Please let me know
if you find something to fix.
A few things for house keeping...
If you put a tutorial in a dropbox, please send an email to the
appropriate list and cc accessmt...@gmail.com. I'll put it up on the
site for people not in the Dropbox.
Since there are so many discussion platforms and website, it's
impossible for me to keep up with everything. Please help me to improve
the site by
1. sending me emails where to find other resources and who to contact
for permission.
2. Let me know if you know how to manage Wordpress and want to help with
editing and managing the web page content.
3. Let me know if there are things to fix, add, or remove.
Last but not least, a huge thanks everyone who produced the tutorials!
Enjoy,

Chi