Hi
Pretty much all analog compressors will be blind friendly, this really depends
on your budget.
Personally I am a big fan of the DBX analogue compressors, more specifically
the DBX 160 series, wish I had the money for one. A while back I worked in a
facility who had a very nice UAD analogue compressor, I can’t remember the
model at all.

Best would be to decide on a budget and then read up on models which falls
within your budget, personally I find Sound on Sound magazine reviews a great
source of information when it comes through equipment.

Nickus
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos...