Hi Pretty much all analog compressors will be blind friendly, this really depends on your budget. Personally I am a big fan of the DBX analogue compressors, more specifically the DBX 160 series, wish I had the money for one. A while back I worked in a facility who had a very nice UAD analogue compressor, I can’t remember the model at all.
Best would be to decide on a budget and then read up on models which falls within your budget, personally I find Sound on Sound magazine reviews a great source of information when it comes through equipment. Nickus Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos... > On 13 Mar 2018, at 23:06, Andre Woods <[email protected]> wrote: > > Does anyone have any recommendations for a good stereo compressor that is > blind friendly? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
