Hi: AM also need this, Something like they Hyper sonic Library that can work for quick things.
> On Mar 17, 2018, at 9:42 PM, Christian <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi all, > > OK, so I am just searching for a good virtual instrument that I can use with > Protools. I have used Expand2, but I want to have some more sounds. On > Windows I used Independence from Magix, but what other alternatives are out > there since I want to have a library of good quality sounds of different > styles. Independence was about 70 GB in size. > > Many thanks, > Christian > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
