Hi Martin,

The Avid Pro compressor is modeled after the euphonix DSP from the euphonix
mixers and has a bit more character but is a bit processor hungry also.
On my HDX rig its not much drag but could be a issue otherwise!
The Dyn3 is fine for a lot of things but I'm using Waves most of the time.
Have you installed the pro compressor yet?
Last year I grabbed the pro series bundle for just under $200 so look for a
deal if you like it!
HTH
Chuck
"God does not play dice with the universe"
"Albert Einstein’