Hi all
Mods, sorry for the OT, but seeing how I struggled to get this product, I 
thought it best to spread the word as wide as possible, there might be other 
blind and visually disabled people interested in this product as well.

After searching far and wide, basically all across the world, I came across a 
manufacturer who makes talking multimeters. In my search I came across this 
guys post of quite a few years ago on some electronics forum. It is a company 
in Russia who manufactures a talking multimeter.

>From what I could find, previously one or two other companies also made 
>talking multimeters, but they either went out of business or discontinued the 
>product long ago.

I ordered this multimeter 2 or so weeks ago and it arrived today, it was $130 
including shipping to South Africa.

It’s pretty neat, they customise it according to your needs, you can choose the 
voice, choose whether you want braille markings or just dots on top and you can 
also choose to get a positive probe with a button which you push for it to talk.

If you are interested, email me off list and I can give you the companies 
contact details.

Nickus

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro 
Tools Accessibility" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to