Thanks for posting the audio demo.  I agree that sitting down with the
manual is a very valuable process to learn PT fundamentals.  I haven't
refreshed for several years, but I do appreciate these audio demos for
those of us who haven't had time to dive back in to the manual on the newer
features.  Thanks again to this community for all the great resources for