I fear it isn't. Can't get anything out of it from five different browsers on four platforms--lynx on Linux, Safari on iOS and Mac OS, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome on Windows. Thinking it might be my own internal network, I tried on iOS over 4G LTE instead of local Wi-Fi, same result. Something's seriously wrong over there.

On 3/23/2018 12:05 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

Oh no! I darn well hope it’s just a glitch!

Chris.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

*From: *Steve Matzura <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent: *Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:53 PM
*To: *PTAccess List <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject: *ProToolsWithSpeech Website

Just tried going there, and while I don't get a 404, I don't get

anything else. Is that site gone? Too bad if it is, as I'm finding

things from it on YouTube that I don't have, such as the recordings on

adding virtual instruments. I purchased what is probably the starter

package at least two PT versions ago, and while some of what I now have

is probably out of date, I am still finding much of its content useful,

so I'd like to pick up the parts I dont have. Here's hoping this is just

a DNS or some other Internet-related kind of error.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools 
Accessibility" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to