Have you copied the Click II presets from the Drop Box foler? > On Mar 27, 2018, at 10:19 AM, Luis Daniel Pérez <[email protected]> wrote: > > hi, slau. > is posible to change the sound of the metronome? > do you have metronome sounds? > > El jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018, 10:26:44 (UTC-6), Slau Halatyn escribió: > Hi Alex, > I'm not sure what's going on with the metronome. Here's what I would do: > If you say that another session has the click behaving as expected, use the > Import Session Data option to import the click track from the session into > your new session alongside the existing click. Compare the two plug-ins and > note the difference. You can change the settings in the default click track > of the current session and even save it as a user default for future session > files. Hope that helps, > Slau > > > On Mar 22, 2018, at 7:55 AM, Alex Coleman <musicbyal...@ <>gmail.com > > <http://gmail.com/>> wrote: > > > > Hi all, > > I have a quick question regarding an issue with the metronome in PT2018. > > While I was running PT12.83, the metronome click was what I call > > normal. Meaning, the first click was accented as a higher pitch than > > the subsequent remaining clicks in the bar. > > However, when I upgraded to PT2018.1, the click pattern of the default > > metronome became inverted, meaning that the first click of the bar is > > now a lower note than the remaining clicks in the bar. > > This is extremely unnatural-sounding to me and is actually generating > > a lot of distraction and bleed from my headphones. > > If I create a new project from one of the default PT templates, the > > metronome click exhibbits the "normal" behavior, as it did in PT12. > > However, if I insert a click track from the track menu, I get the > > "other" version. > > Can anyone please offer any guidance on how to restore my default > > click pattern from PT12? > > Any ideas on why I'm having this problem in the first place? > > thanks so much for your help. > > AC > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > > email to ptaccess+u...@ <>googlegroups.com <http://googlegroups.com/>. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout > > <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>. > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected] > <mailto:[email protected]>. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout > <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
