Hi Peeter:
I installed it, pro tools now can see the Presonus 8, and i  can control my
volumes etc.
but the question is that, i suspected when i willl open a new session, my
faders will move reflect the volumes that are in the tracks now, but it did not
happen. must i do extra thing in setup or what?
thanks so much