Hi,

When I open a session, the faders move to reflect the volums. Also, when
pressing the arrow keys next to the big knob on the right side of the
surface, they move to reflect volumes as the tracks shift.

Things that I would check:
- When you power up the unit, will all faders move to their minimum
positions? They do so for me.
- When adding the faderport in protools, make sure that you set the
following:
+ Protocol: Hui
+ Both send to and receive from set to the faderport
+ # channels set to 8

If you have sighted assistance available, there's a few tests you can run
from the faderport menus to test motors, touch, all the controls etc. The
first one is a test that just runs sliders back and forth to verify that
the motors work.

Hope this is helpful,
//Peter