Yep, they were reissued 2 years ago. I've used the originals and currently have
the passive Avantone models and they sound great, or, well, not great, if you
follow my drift. I checked out the reissued models at AES when they were
introduced and they were exactly as you'd expect: crappy in the most
appropriate way.
Slau