Hi all,
Just wondering why, when I attempt to use the FloTools macro to adjust the
volume of a track (ctrl+cmd+up/down arrows), the volumes of all tracks are
adjusted simultaneously
I’m sure I’m using the incorrect keyboard shortcut or something is not set
right in the options, but am hoping someone has an idea of what I’m doing wrong.
        Thanks for any help you can provide.