Yeah and if the Pro Tools video is anything like the reaper video there wasn’t
any Dialog explaining the process it was just showing you visually. Fortunately
the Logic video did have spoken dialog and thats how I figured out how to use
it. It appears to be the same in most DAWS from what I can tell.
1) Put Vocalign on an insert of the track you want to Align (called the dub
track)
2) Side chain that instance of Vocalign to the track you want to align it to
(called the Guide Track)
3) Put the playhead shortly before the area that you want to align ,
4) Click capture and then start playback in the DAW.
5) Once it plays past where you wanted to align, press stop.
6) Press the edit button to let the program analyze and align the audio.
7) Press play again to hear the audio aligned.

At this point you can change settings ie say from normal flexibility to high
flexibility if you want the dub to be tighter or say to low flexibility if the
alignment didn’t quite work the way you wanted and you want to allow for
greater flex with the alignment. Or if you just want the alignment to be a
little looser. Each time  you change a setting you will have to press edit
again to reprocess.