I don't use Waves products in general but, for keyboard input of MIDI pitch
data, it's usually a matter of putting the plug-in into a mode where it
receives MIDI note information and uses it to establish a target pitch. Apart
from plug-in settings, of course, the device has to be enabled, input filter
set, etc.

Slau