Hello friends
Well, I have this strange problem, it turns out that I'm working with 5
different kontakt stays but suddenly I'm deactivated for example the first
stay, or the second, and even if you touch that room you can not hear
anything, even though the track is navy.
It's like I'm muted or something. but it is not muted, they only deactivate
themselves. they stop ringing
I hope I can find a solution because I am making an arrangement and I
occupy kontakt instruments!
I have protools 2018.4, kontakt 5.6.0.
IMac 2011 with 32 gb in ram and 1 tb solid disk, processor i 5.
Thanks in advance!