Hi Luis:
I have the Presonus 8 here, and will try to answer some of your questions below.

> On Sep 12, 2018, at 11:23 PM, Luis Daniel Pérez <ldp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone!
> Well, I'm going to buy the presonus faderport16, but first I want to resolve
> some doubts, because I've read that some people here have it.
> Well, here we go!
> 1. Does this control surface work well with protools? It has no limitations
> or anything like that?
“Yes it’s working great, and there are Thousands of Videos will help you with
Protools. you will need sited assistance just to set the Unit 1st time, and it
will work Forever."
> 2. What can be done with this console and what not?
“FOr my Information, all things can be achieved, i did not try any other
Surface Before so, can not compare, but for me, it can do all my needs."
> 3. How do the parameters of the plug-ins work? Can you control waves with it?
> For example q10, cla plug-ins, jjp, among others. How many parameters can be
> controlled simultaneously and if a plug-in has many parameters can it also be
> controlled?
“Yes it’s working Inside Plugins, i tried it with most of Wave plugins , and
it’s working great. you can control all the parameeters,"

> 4. How do shipments work?
“I do not know what you mean here."
> 5. Is the same faderport 8 and faderport16? If my session has 50 tracks, can
> I also control them all?
“Yes there are the same, and if you have more than 8 tracks, you can move by
bank to get the next 8 tracks from 9 to 16,  and BTW Protools will see the
faderport 16 as 2 faderport 8 together."
> 6. Does Flotools influence this control surface? That is, read what you are
> pressing?
“No, Flotools will not read anything while moving faders or touching anything,
do not know if it can be done, but here, Flotools does not tell me anything."