Hi Ramy,
X-Form is not an automatic tuning plug-in that uses scales. It's purely to
change pitch or time in a fixed quantity. I have a few macros that will help a
bit to enter values rather than using Voiceover to interact with parameters.
I'll be back at the studio tomorrow afternoon and will post those macros.
The Pitch 2 plug-in, as far as I can recall, is essentially a harmonizer that
also uses a fixed offset. I haven't used it for a while and I'm not completely
sure about any scale implementation but I don't remember seeing any back in the
day. I'll have another peek. If it's scales that you're interested in, you'll
probably have to look toward a different plug-in.
Slau