Hello, I am looking for a accessible multi track recorder or handheld recording
device such as the zoom H6. If anyone has any recommendations on which one will
be accessible I would greatly appreciate it. My plan is to record some live
bands so I’m really hoping that the zoom is accessible so that I may be able to
record them on their own tracks and then put it through ProTools.

With kind regards,
Darwin May