To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 3:36 AM
Subject: Re: MacOS update

Hey!

I'm glad to let you know that you can't upgrade your Mac OS because of
the version of your Protools. Neither Ciara nor iCiara is compatible
with your ProTools 12.5 so be careful to embrace what you have there.
Otherwise you'll have to upgrade your proTools, which will cost you at
least $300. That's my 2cents.
Dammie
.