Hey chris. do you have to do this in protools. It’s doable with markers. But
i’ve found it easier doing this with programs like Sound forge. mac or PC it
doesn’t really matter. I usually mark out what I want, open a new document and
paint the selection in to the document, then name the file what you want. Then
separate files.seems like less mucking around for me.
Just a thought.
Steve