Hi John,

Agreed, having access to the various flavors of meters would be helpful but the
problem of LUFS readings cannot be solved by a real-time meter. We still have
to rely on the overall analysis which only plug-ins currently offer. Thanks for
interfacing with them to help further the accessibility.

Cheers,
Slau