Hi Slau,

Thanks for the info. I’ll not expect to do any editing in each instrument in
this case. I’ll just need to browse libraries and load instruments. Will the
macros help when browsing through and selecting instruments, by reading names
before loading and reading name of currently loaded instrument?

Best,
John André