Hello friends,

I am wanting to do more looping. Looking at my notes from college, I
am unable to make much sense of it. I know it involves equals, star,
and slash. What I need is the formula for selecting tracks to copy,
place the copied tracks in a spot, then pasting the tracks there.
I am working with mostly audio tracks and some for midi tracks. I am
using a full-sized keyboard, or though I should probably invest in an
actual Apple keyboard, or would purchasing an external numpad do?.
Any and all looping suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,
Vaughn