I don't mean to be pedantic, but although you didn't mention it, you did re-install Keyboard Maestro before re-installing FloTools and FloNumPad, right?

Also, just FYI, KM has had at least one update since version 8 was released. Whether this would or could affect you, of course I have no idea, but I just thought I'd mention it.