Hi Slau,

Nope. After following your steps with creating a edit group and the rest of the
steps, still no go. Tracks are selected and working in edit window. After doing
slash 1 slash 4 enter, copy, then star (using semicolon) hitting five (I) then
enter, then pasting, still no go. Another odd aspect I noticed is when I do
star 2 or star 3 it does not take me to that spot of the recording. Nothing
happens when I hit the spacebar.
Thank you for your assistance in resolving this. I look forward to hearing more
thoughts. I am beginning to wonder if there is a underlying trouble spot. I
double checked and the star is the semicolon, am I missing a step?
*5 then enter. When in other applications such as mail I know the star is
working.
It feels we are so close to resolving this.
Kindly,
Vaughn