Hey folks,
Trying to install Falcon here from the app manager but it doesn’t seem to be
working.  When I double click on the download button, it brings up my I
messages app.  Looks like nothing has happened.  This is the first time I have
tried to install from the app manager, I usually try to just do it from the
avid website in my account.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,
Brian