Hello all,
I guess I should probably start by explaining what I am trying to do. I have a
song and on the master bus I have the  EQ seven band with the preset transistor
radio.  I want the EQ engaged for the first 16 bars of a song and then I want
the EQ to be bypassed for the rest of the song.
Here is what I’ve done so far.
VO spaced  on the plug in automation enable button
in the text grid  view and selected Master bypass and VO spased on the add
button.
VO spaced on OK button.

Now when I navigate to the bypass button it indicates that it is in latch mode
by saying “latch off effect  bypass button”.  I am able to bypass the EQ by
manually hitting the button while the track is playing. However, when I stop
the track the automation returns it to unbypassed at the point I stopped play
back.  Normally when I write automations for buttons are use right mode. The
best example for this is when I use automation to mute or unmute  a send.  Is
there anyway to change plug in automation to write mode? If so how is this
accomplished. I appreciate your help in advance.
 Chad Morrison
Main engineer
MorrSound Studio
Phone: