You may need to allow the software to have permissions in System Prefs >
Security and Privacy. I had this issue when installing my Apogee Element
software. The install went as normal, but the interface wouldn’t show up until
giving it permission.
I haven’t used the interface you have, but I know this is a procedure needed
after Sierra or High Sierra.

Sent from my iPhone