Hi Slau and others,

It’s allready a few months ago that  i wrote about my flo tools/midi event list
problem.

One of the things that can cause the problem was my dutch macos.

I decided to reset my mac and install englesh macos.

To work with flo tools you have to check a few things in the edit toolbar
options menu such as transport.

With the dutch version voiceover did not say if something is checked or not.

With the english version of macos vo tells me the state of the checkboxes.

With the dutch version i had a problem with Velvet, When i load teh plugin i
get the message content not found.

Searching on the internet shows that there are more people with this problem
but no aducate solution.

With the english os this error did not occur.

I figured out that the probem was the mapname.

Velvet is installed in the application map. In dutch this map is called
Programma’s.

Allthough velvet and its content was installed in the right map in the dutch
version of macos it doesn’t work. Perhaps mapnames are hardwired.

So if people on the list that are not native english speakers as i and use a
non englesh macos perhaps installing the englesh macos may help.

That brings me to the event list problem.

Control arrow left and right stil didn’t work.

And as you showed in your demo of flotools 2 (you can find it in the dropbox)
It would be very helpful if it works.

So i took a look in the flo tools scripts.

First of all i don’t know much about keyboard maestro scripting so perhaps i
did things that i can better not do <smile>.

In the macro group scroll area i choose flo tools midi events list macro groups.

In the macros scroll area i navigate to Next column Option Shift macro.

What i didn’t understand was this Option Shift. I thougt that i should see
control arror right.

But perhaps ist due to may missing knoledge

But i edit the macro a changed the trigger from Option Shift in control arrow
right.

And now it works.

Also the previous column macro shows that Option Shift trigger.

I change this too and now it works as aspected.

Of caurse it is nice for me that it is working now but i want understand how
this works and why the trigger original is Option Shift. I like to lern from
the things i do.

Second part of your’demo where you close the event list and use the tab key an
control arrow keys to navigate still don’t work for me.

Sorry for This was a long post but I’m veru corious.

Tom.