If you have the original 6i6, then yes it won’t work with the iOS control app.
If you have the 6i6 MKII then it will. Regarding the Art Tube MP, as someone
else stated run the art output low and turn up the gain on the scarlet. Running
short cables could help also.  Depending on the plug socket type used it can be
easy to pull out. Some devices will have a loop on the back next to the power
socket for you to run the power cable through before plugging it in so it won’t
be as likely to be unplugged. If its anything like the 2i4 then there isn’t a
power button.