Hey guys I know this is a strange one. But out of interest lately i’ve been
playing around with garage band with a view to maybe purchasing logic, as i
wanted to play around with some looping stuff. how ever my studio machine gives
me a lot of strange messages when I run it and i wonder if it may have
something to do with flo tools being installed or a keyboard maestro issue.
Basically i’m getting a message saying the midi area is decided into two
groups, and for more information press command slash. When I do this I get the
message mouse on, which i think is a flo tools command. So I uninstalled flo
tools through the uninstaller package to see if it made any difference, but
still getting the messages. It’s basically unusable. Does anyone have any
thoughts as to why this might be happening and if it could be possibly be
related to flo tools or keyboard maestro. If so is there a work around, so I
can play around with  garage band.

If there is no work around, then i’ll just ditch this idea, as I have no wish
to not be using flo tools. Thanks guys for any thoughts.
Steve