i use three audio interfaces myself. It seems quite easy for my work flo to
connect the interface I want to use and go to to the set up menu then playback
engine, and select my interface from the list, and i’m in business. There is
probably a more streamlined way of doing this..but this metherd works ok for me.
Steve