Hello all!

Sorry for the mistake in the last subject.

Today I installed the Mojave ready driver for my Avid Mbox Pro 3rd generation.
It is connected to a Mac mini 2018 via a TB3-  to TB2-adaptor and then to
FireWire.
That worked perfect on my last machine an iMac 2017 running under High Sierra.

Now no app is able to recognize the Mbox.
Under about my Mac the Mbox is not listed under Audio but it is shown under
FireWire.

Is there maybe a Pro Tools driver which interrupts the Mbox driver or where
could I search for?

Could it be some loading problem during the computer start?

Permissions?…

No idea here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best! / Martin