Hi Martin,
There's no specific need for you to install the Avid versions of those
particular plug-ins. The AIR Expansion versions are more recent but it does
absolutely no harm to install the Avid versions first, if you'd like, but
there's no reason that I can think of as to what you'd gain by doing it that
way. HTH,
Slau