Greetings.

If I get the Protools program, what midi packs or plugins can I get and install that will work with Voice over out of the box?

I would want a piano package with the different piano sounds, grands and upright piano sounds as well as the old time Saloon sounding out of tune piano sound.

I would also be looking for a good midi set of organ sounds and some band and orchestra sounds.

Drums to round out the list.

Just what is out there in the way of midi that is truly accessible?

I just want something that is easy to start off with, then later I may look at this Contact midi plugin or what ever it is.

Thank you much.

Kenneth Son.