Hi,
I've got a midi track, well, 2 actually that I'm trying to quantize, but I
can't seem to get the desired effect. I select the track I want, I've tried
both control P / semicolon and the track list, then hit opsion 0. All the
quantize options come up. I see 1/16 note, which is what I want. The thing here
that confuses me is I've forgotten which checkbox needs to be checked for it to
work. Is it swing? I've tried allof them and the apply button is still dimmed,
and hitting enter goes back to the mix window but doesn't make any change. Am I
supposed to be making a selection rather than just the track I want? Or is it
something else I've completely forgotten about.
Any help would be appreciated.
Rory