OK, perfect. Put the mouse pointer right over that spot and, with Flo Mouse
enabled (Command+forward slash), press the shortcut for speaking and copying
the current mouse coordinates to the clipboard. The shortcut is Command Option
Shift C. Paste that information here in your email message. Also, with the
plug-in loaded, go to the Menu Extras over to the Keyboard Maestro Engine menu
and select "Display Plug-in View Template."  In the resulting dialog, copy the
text and paste that here as well. We'll create either a macro or Plug-in View
easily.
Slau