Juan,
There could be any number of reasons your panning isn't sticking to the right
side. I'd suggest the following:
1. Set your track view to pan.
2. Select everything from beginning of the session to the end with Option Shift
Return and press Delete.
3. Confirm that your audio is still there.
4. Put your track into Auto Latch mode and, with your pan at center, engage the
transport and pan to the left.

When you stop the transport, your track should remain panned to the right.

Another approach you can take is to do this in Auto Write mode and, once you've
panned to the right, press the Write to End button in the Automation window.
You'll get a dialog informing you that automation has been written to the end
of the timeline.

Further, it appeared that you had Trim mode checked before engaging the
transport. Don't use Trim mode in this case. Make sure it's unchecked. Trim
mode is meant to make relative changes to already recorded automation data.

Let me know if this process works for you.

Slau