Hi,

I'm trying to update Flo Tools and am getting a message that my version of
Pro Tools is not supported as it needs 2019 or later to run.  I have PT
2019.5 Ultimate on the machine.  I did once have a co-instal with PT 10 on
this machine.  Is Flo Tools possibly still seeing that old version
co-instal somewhere?  How can I help the Flo Tools installer see the right
version?