Hi Jimmy,
I'll tell you how to do what you want to do but, first, let me say that this
method of creating a faux doubling is probably the worst way to go about it. I
won't get into the reasons why because a little Googling of reputable online
sources will explain. That said, do the following:
• Select your original track and duplicate it.
• while in the edit window, press Return to get to the beginning of the session.
• While pressing Option Shift, press Return to select everything to the end of
the timeline.
• Set your nudge value to, say, 10 milliseconds.
• Press the plus key on the numeric keypad at least 2 if not 3 times.

That'll do it.
Slau