Aa, OK then? How many licenses does the 2nd! um, I guess, LOL, iLok hold as aposed to the 3rd gen? Again, LOL!

Chris.

On 01/04/2020 07:33 AM, TheOreoMonster wrote:
Chris you have a gen 2 iLok. I got mine earlier than 2011 with ProTools 9 also and it ws a gen 2. The really small ones are gen 3. Also Gen 1 is no longer supported by a lot of licenses so it’s safe to assume you have a gen 2.