I wasn't saying that it was a Mac issue. I was wondering if it worked in MacOS because it sure doesn't work in Windows, and if it worked on one platform, I was hell-bent on figuring out why it wouldn't, or doesn't, work on the other. what do I do to make mine work then, *PLEAE*? It's just nuts that it still doesn't work here. Is a firmware update required? Mine has never requested one.